The Associazione Italiana Amici di Raoul Follereau (Italian Association Amici de Raoul Follereau) holds all of its records in the Documentation Centre of their office. Some of the features of this collection include
- all the issues of the magazine of AIFO Amici dei Lebbrosi since 1962
- a complete digital photograph archive of Raoul Follereau
- a handwritten report in Portuguese from Mr Benfica from Mozambique describing the old leprosarium in the island facing Maputo, that was abondoned about 35 years ago
- some pictures and slides that were used for leprosy teaching during the eighties.
- a round bronze medal with names of China Leprosy Association/China Leprosy Foundation presented to Dr Sunil Deepak, in China, in 1989
- a draft of a research on an old leprosarium started in 1160s in Genoa to be published soon
La lebbra a Firenze - I luoghi e i personaggi (Leprosy in Florence - places and people) written by Silvio Berti and published by library on history of medicine in Florence in 2005.
Entry made April 24, 2006